Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Blog:

Template: I love light pink.  It's warm, a little girly, and to me it's calming.  I don't believe the pink is too girly though; if I was a guy I wouldn't be turned off by the pink I would just know it's a girl's blog.  I want my readers to be attracted to my blog but not confused.  That is why I chose to keep the text black and have all of it be Georgia.  Georgia is my favorite font: it's a bit unique but it gives and official appearance.  That is how I consider myself when I go on job interviews or auditions.  I want to remain professional but I want people to see the quirks in me.  When I see a blog that has too many different colors I get overwhelmed and dislike it.  A good design and appeal is important but to me a lot of bright, overwhelming colors that make it difficult for me to read the text turn me off.

Title: I won't lie I had no idea what to name my blog so my roommate told me to name it after her.  And so I did.  I will most likely change it eventually but for now I love Chreeeeees!!!!

Other Components:  I'm not sure how to add other components but I would love to.  I chose a simple background because I'd prefer to add other components and play with the font from time to time instead of having an overwhelming background.

About Me: I wrote some random things about myself.  I kind of just wrote whatever seemed interesting.  Personally, I find it hard to describe myself.  I'm more of the "you need to meet me" to know what I'm all about.  I just wanted to let people know I'm fun and outgoing and I have no problem speaking my mind and writing about some weird things.

1 comment:

  1. Well Gabby,
    I very much enjoy your background. I love the color pink too!:) I can relate to the bubbly and outgoing personality you have and am looking forward to get to know you more!
    bitty (the nickname)

    ReplyDelete